Minecraft is a well-renowned game with millions of players worldwide. Like the main game, many players have developed several modded servers that offer some tweaks, providing a unique gaming experience. To play a modded game, you need to login into Minecraft best-modded servers. Follow the below process to join Minecraft best modded servers.
How to join Minecraft’s server?
- Visit a Minecraft server listing website and choose a server you want to join.
- Scroll and browse through the various available servers and choose the one you like. Then, copy the IP address; the IP address is often located next to the modded server or domain.
- Open Minecraft, select multiplayer, and click on ‘Add Server’.
- A new 2 column page will open with the ‘Server Name’ and ‘IP Address.’ The name is least important; you can name it whatever you like. Paste the IP address under the server address box.
- Verify your details and click on ‘Done.’
- You will be automatically directed to the server list. The updated server will appear on the right side with the green bars.
- Click on the server and Join the server.
Under normal circumstances, you will join the servers like RLCraft Servers, but sometimes you may face errors while joining the servers. Below are the most common errors you may encounter while joining a server.
Common errors you may face while joining a modded server
“Outdated server” or “Outdated client”
These error messages can appear if Minecraft was recently updated. They indicate that you are using a different software version than the server. Only servers that use the same protocol version as your client can connect to you. You can either create a new profile in the launcher with the server’s current version or wait for the server to update, which may take longer or shorter depending on the server owners’ response.
“You are not whitelisted on this server”
Some servers have an allowlist system to prevent others from joining; to be whitelisted, you must ask on an external website, usually where you found the server.
“You are banned from this server”
The server has blocked your username or IP address. To be whitelisted from a server, you must contact the server’s administrator and request them to whitelist you. If it’s a server you’ve never heard of before, it’s possible your IP is banned, which means your IP address has been blocked.
“Disconnected by Server. Invalid session”
When you log into Minecraft, you are given a session ID kept on the servers. A server can only be joined by the person who has your account’s most recent session ID. Finally, restart your game by following the instructions in the notification. If you’re using a cracked Minecraft launcher, you won’t be able to join a server until the server’s properties are set to online-mode = false.
By following the above method, you can easily join the Modded Minecraft server. Gaming is a feeling, so ensure you choose Minecraft’s best-modded server to amplify that feeling.
Apart from that if you want to know about “Dynamo Skin” then please visit our Gaming category.