OnePlus just entered the Smart TV market after being one of the top smartphone manufacturers. The company first introduced the Y-series, which sells high-end smart TVs today. OnePlus smart TVs are equally as powerful as OnePlus smartphones. The price of the OnePlus smart TV is significantly lower than that of its rivals, which appeals to buyers. The Y-series TVs are reasonably priced and have outstanding features.
A TV can be the ultimate place for entertainment. It can add a great look to your living room. This TV’s clear picture quality and sound quality add more value. You may get a screen-sharing feature. You can see your phone’s content directly on the TV screen using this feature. Consider an EMI option if you continue believing that a OnePlus TV price will strain your finances. You can enjoy discounts, deals, and EMI options if you purchase them from the online platform.
OnePlus just entered the market of Smart TVs and earned its position within a few months. This company became famous for its smartphones. And now it is becoming more famous for its Smart TVs. The newest TV from OnePlus is full of fantastic features, and it is very affordable. The OnePlus TV price will not disturb your budget. Here is the detail of this TV:
- OnePlus 43-inch Y-series Full HD Android TV (43Y1) – The bezel-less design of the OnePlus 43-inch LED Android TV provides a compelling viewing experience. The TV has an 88.5 percent screen-to-body ratio as well. Additionally, you may instantly display your smartphone images on your TV screen with the shared album feature on the TV. Your favourite content is instantly accessible thanks to the smart TV’s oxygen play feature. This feature makes the OnePlus TV 43 inch price well worth it.
- Resolution- 1,920 x 1,080 pixels
- Sound output- 20 w
- Refresh rate- 60 Hz
- Display size- 43 inches
- Warranty- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- MRP- Rs. 21,999
- Down payment- No requirement
- No-cost EMI- Rs. 2,445 per month for 9 months
How to purchase this TV on EMI?
- Check your eligibility- You may be qualified for a LED TV on EMI if you are employed and earn more than Rs. 15,000 per month. Those who are self-employed and make more than Rs. 1.5 lakh a year are also eligible. You can check your eligibility online or in person at a lender’s branch using your PAN card.
- Visit a nearby partner store- Let’s say you have a Bajaj Finance EMI network card. And you’ve settled on a OnePlus TV after doing a lot of research. Choose your TV at a Bajaj Finance partner retailer in your neighborhood. Then utilize a credit card, debit card, or consumer durable loan to make your purchase. Yes, you can pay for credit card and debit card transactions with a consumer durable loan or straightforward EMIs. There is no paperwork to fill out and no processing fees. You can get instant approval and disbursement and pay it back over a 12 to 36-month period in affordable, cost-free EMIs.
- Bring home your OnePlus TV- Bring your TV with you or have it delivered. Don’t miss even one day of your favorite entertainment or athletic events.
Read more: Buying Guide: Best LED TV In India (2023)
How to choose the perfect TV for you?
A new TV purchase can be both exciting and puzzling. Large, colorful displays and modern designs are appealing, but the data-heavy specification sheets could be confusing. Here is a helpful buying guide that you can use for TV online shopping.
- Screen size- There are many different TV sizes from which to pick. The proper TV size provides an immersive viewing experience. Here are some vital details to keep in mind when you shop for the ideal TV for your home.
- Refresh rate- The number of times the image on the screen is refreshed in a second is referred to as the refresh rate. Buy a TV with a high refresh rate if you want to watch fast-paced action on your TV or play intensive video games.
- Screen resolution- Higher resolution TV sets produce crisper, more vibrant images on the screen, providing a richer immersive experience. Simply said, you will have a better viewing experience with higher resolution.
Display type- Glare, contrast, and viewing angles are all influenced by the type of display you choose for your TV. Thin LED TVs are perfect for daytime viewing. QLED TVs have more vivid colors, higher brightness, and superior picture quality. When compared to the top LED TVs, OLED TVs feature higher contrast ratios.