A smart toilet seat is a great addition to your home. It has many features that make it more interesting than other toilets and also more useful. Here are some of the reasons why installing a smart toilet seat in your bathroom is a good idea:
It heats the seat
Heating the toilet seat is a great feature, especially in cold climates. It saves energy and makes the toilet more enjoyable to use. If you have older people or kids in your house, this is a wonderful feature for them as well.
It knows when you enter and leaves the bathroom
The toilet seat is designed to know when you enter and leave the bathroom. It uses infrared sensors to detect your presence, then automatically turns on the seat warmer if it hasn’t already been turned on by another family member. If you’re gone for a long time, it’ll also turn off automatically for energy savings and toilet paper conservation.
It has built-in speakers
You can use a modern toilet seat to listen to music, news, podcasts and audiobooks. It has built-in speakers that you can connect your smartphone or tablet to and listen while you’re on the toilet.
- Music: Stream music through Spotify or Apple Music right from your phone. You’ll never have to miss another favorite song again!
- News: Headlines are always changing and there will always be something interesting happening somewhere in the world (or at least on Facebook). Make sure you’re up-to-date on current events with this handy feature!
- Podcasts: Ever wondered what happens when a cold shower meets an electricity plant? Or whether dogs actually understand language? There’s no better way of finding out than by listening to these fascinating podcasts about science!
A smart toilet can play music, birds tweeting, ocean waves crashing and more
The music feature is a great way to enjoy some peace and quiet while you’re going about your business. Music can help relax you, making the bathroom experience more enjoyable. If you have trouble sleeping, birds tweeting or ocean waves crashing could be just what you need to get to sleep faster.
With this smart toilet seat, there are several sounds that can be turned on at any time and controlled by an app:
- Tweets from birds
- Ocean waves crashing onto shore (or even gently lapping against a dock!)
- A storm rumbling overhead
The best part of using these sounds is that they can all be customized so they fit exactly into whatever moods/situations they’re used in—you can even adjust volume and speed controls!
It cleans itself
- Cleaning the toilet seat is a thing of the past. It cleans itself with a built-in vacuum.
- The toilet seat can be turned on and off with a remote control, which is great for people who want to take care of their hygiene but don’t want to do any work themselves.
- The toilet seat can be programmed to clean itself at a certain time each day, so you never have to worry about missing a cleaning cycle when you’re out of the house (or asleep).
- Finally, this modern smart toilet seat is easy to clean! Just remember that if you don’t clean it regularly according to manufacturer directions, you might end up with dirty hands from using it too many times without cleaning off germs first; this could cause some serious health issues for anyone who touches the surface area afterward (including yourself).
Comes with a remote control for adjustments
The remote control, which comes with this toilet seat, allows you to make adjustments to the seat’s height and position. The lid can be opened or closed remotely too. You can even adjust the water temperature and pressure with the remote!
LED lighting for better visibility during night time
Once you add a smart toilet seat, you will be able to create your own personalized lighting options. The LED lighting that comes with most models can be programmed to light up when you enter the bathroom, when you leave the bathroom, when someone else is using the bathroom and more. You can also set timers so that it turns off after a certain amount of time so as not to waste energy.
You’ll find this feature particularly useful in situations where children are present or if someone lives alone with limited mobility or vision issues. It’s also helpful if guests need assistance finding their way around in unfamiliar territory like at night time or during power outages (whether natural disasters occur often where they live).
Smart toilet seats are great additions to your home
Smart toilet seats are a great addition to your home. They come with many benefits and features, including the following:
- More hygienic than regular toilets. The lid of a smart toilet seat automatically opens when you approach it, while the toilet itself uses antibacterial cleaning agents to ensure that bacteria cannot grow in its tank or pipes.
- More comfortable. Smart toilet seats are designed with ergonomic comfort in mind so that they can support your entire body weight during use and give you maximum stability while sitting down on them.
- More convenient. Smart toilets can be programmed to do many things, including flushing automatically after each use and saving up water usage by releasing only as much as needed for each flush cycle (you can also add in other functions such as air conditioning systems).
We hope you’re excited to add a best toilet seat to your bathroom. These are great additions that can make your life easier and more comfortable.