Having a motorcycle with you is a beneficial thing to save your travel time and budget together. It provides you with seamless ways to travel across narrow lanes and jam-packed road conditions in the shortest possible time. But what if your current motorcycle does not offer you that expected performance and you are looking to upgrade your bike? In such a scenario, sell your existing ride at an expected price to get a real-time value exchange offer.
So, you have decided to sell your used motorcycle online to a reliable choice buyer. You may think of posting an ad online to sell the bike and several interested buyers will come into contact with you.
Well, it may sound simple at first but quite difficult in practical terms. It’s not that simple to sell the current two-wheeler at an expected price. It is imperative to perform several tasks first before start telling people about your offer and getting to know their interest level.
To help you resell the motorcycle with ease, we have come up with five imperative dos and don’ts you must follow.
5 Do’s You Should Follow While Selling Your Motorcycle
- Clean & service your motorcycle first: First and foremost thing that you can do is thoroughly clean your motorcycle first before telling people about the same. It is imperative to do end-to-end cleaning of your bike to get rid of all the dirt, dust, and sticky substance. Another thing that you must do is properly service your motorcycle to maintain its overall running condition. Remember a well-maintained motorcycle has a better price value in the marketplace.
- Check motorcycle value before selling: You must not quickly sell your existing motorcycle before determining its real value. Therefore, it is essential for your party to do a used bike valuation online without going anywhere else. A platform like Wheels of Trust (WOT) allows you to check motorcycle value online based on the overall condition of your bike. You can check the value and an expert inspection professional will come to inspect your bike’s condition that ultimately determine the current price value.
- Do not forget the detailed paperwork: Whether you’re selling your old motorcycle to a near one in person or even through an online platform, you must be ready with the original set of documents. Paperwork has an integral role to play while selling your used motorcycle or even buying a new one. It is essential to get ready with the original set of Registration Certificates, PUC certificates, Insurance documents, vehicle service histories, service booklets, and other related papers.
- Get the professional bike’s pictures clicked: Another imperative thing that you must do to sell your existing bike at the expected price is to click a professional set of pictures for the further showcase. Crystal-clear pictures of motorcycles play a crucial role in catching the attention of interested buyers online. It does not make any sense to click dull pictures of your bike with something cluttered in the background. Therefore, you must click clear pictures of the bike to entice people and quickly sell the two-wheeler with ease.
- Focus on the first interested buyer of the bike: Lastly, the first offer for your used motorcycle is always special and exciting. It provides you with information about the interested choice of the buyer like what he wants in your motorcycle. Despite the deal not through, you will get an idea about the buyers and sell the bike accordingly.
There is no such need to worry about selling your used motorcycle online. There are various ways to check an old two-wheeler’s valuation, improve its condition, click its magnificent pictures, and reach a wide spectrum of interested buyers to sell it. Concerning the same, you can even access the Wheels of Trust (WOT) platform to check motorcycle value and directly sell it to the trusted Hero Motocorp brand.